Comfort life Informations
Find answers to the most common questions about Home Comfort:
Before associating your Home Comfort account, you must create a Comfort Life account (see the “How to create a Comfort Life account” section).
After signing into your Comfort Life account :
- Menu, select « Rooms », then click « » located a the top left
- Choose « Add a new device»
- Select « Home Confort » in the list of the available brands
- Read the instructions then click « Start the association »
- Fill in the email and password of your Home Confort account. If you have forgotten your password, you must reset it through the service Home Confort
Click on « Login »
- The following window asks you to accept the association or not, select « Accept »
- A message will alert you when the association of your Home Comfort account with your Comfort Life account is correct. If this is not the case, please check the email address and password, otherwise contact us through the assistance form on the FAQ.
- To control your Home Comfort equipment, Menu, then the area dedicated to Home Comfort (new tab appeared in the menu following the association)
The company that imported Home Comfort products into France closed in 2017.
Fortunately, you bought a product created by French people and we maintained the Home Comfort service for free.
This service is gradually being switched to a new service: Comfort Life, which will offer you many more possibilities and in particular the possibility to buy several different brands operating in a single interface: Comfort Life.
Access to the Home Comfort service remains available directly through the mobile app or web interface:
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.
Go to service.home-confort.net
- Log in to Home Comfort using your usual ID.
First of all, check that your equipment is installed on your account, connected and in working order. Then :
- Go to the tab « Configuration » / « Equipment » / « Edit the settings of a equipment »
- Choose the equipment , then click on « Next » twice, until the page « Modify the alerts »
- Check that the case « Detection in the image » is checked and that the sensitivity and the time range correspond to your expectations. Then click on « Next ».
- On the page « Modify Alerts Settings », check that the case « Send email » is checked. Also check your email address. Click validate
- Sending email alerts should work again
You can purchase Home Comfort services (SMS, registrations, versions, etc.) directly from the store, accessible at this address : store.comfortlife.me.
NB: these same services also exist for Comfort Life, if you want a Home Comfort service exclusively, take care to choose «Home Comfort Services» in the menu and enter your e-mail address of your Home Comfort account.
Find the list of compatible equipment below.
To activate the UPNP of your Internet Box :
- In the settings of your Internet Box, search for a section entitled «UPNP», activate this section (ON), then restart the Box
- Then restart your camera
However, if you find that this service is activated on your Internet Box, please contact us here.
NB: Equipment (other than your Internet Box) may be present on your network and act as an UPNP server (example: printer, game console, computer, NAS server, etc.).
To do the test, please temporarily disconnect all equipment from your network that is not necessary for the camera to function properly.
You can also test your camera on another Internet Box (example: at friends, family, etc.), by making sure beforehand that the UPNP and DHCP settings of this box are correct
For a Home Pilot (HP-300), you can combine up to 14 equipment max. / product family
COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENT LIST
Here is the list of Home Comfort equipment* compatible with the Home Pilot HP-300 Comfort Life.
*Tested and validated by our teams with an HP-300.
For more information, contact us.